Saturday, September 24, 2011

Update


The past several days have been the first of those I have disliked thus far. On Monday evening, I did not feel like going to the children’s devo time like usual, so I stayed behind in the house to rest. I emerged from my room to the dining room (about twenty steps) four days later. I must say, having a fever in this heat and humidity with no A/C is terribly uncomfortable. Although, I only thought that every time I would rouse from my sleep. I slept from Monday around 8pm to Friday around 8:30am. Yesterday, I did manage to actually leave the house! Hooray!


And today was Saturday! After their half day of school for Exams, we were all outside! Such a happy ending!    
                                              
I don't care how nice it is, five days is too long in any room!
The Playground
North View
Get your game face on!
Sowmya and Priyanka
Roshini, Payal, and Deepa w/ her flower
Buds, Blooms, and Blossoms
Sowmya - the youngest
Can't imagine the world without them!
Girls being girls. 
Heart
Diya
Glory
Aishwarya - another precious little bud
Good Night!
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment